[Koha-devel] Koha:: namespace

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun Jun 10 22:41:04 CEST 2012

Kyle,

The writeup made perfect sense to me, and all of that sounds like a good
idea, with one exception: there is nothing about business logic being
object-oriented. Whenever possible, business logic code should be
object-oriented too. At least, that's my thought.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/