[Koha-devel] Koha:: namespace

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:16:19 CEST 2012

I agree, but the existing rules for the Koha namespace ( what I am
calling Koha::BusinessLogic here ) do not require modules to be
strictly OO, though it is recommended. For that reason, it is not part
of the RFC. Perhaps we will need to discuss this as well.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )
Meadville Public Library ( http://www.meadvillelibrary.org )