[Koha-devel] Opac's interface can change with user's information?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Jun 25 13:22:54 CEST 2012

Le 25/06/2012 12:56, Uy a écrit :
> Thanks. I think we can create first a system opac's interface (When user did login in)
> Then we have a staff's permission, allow them to change their branch's Opac interface.
The way it could (should?) be made, imo is by adding a mechanism of
syspref at branchlevel-level

How I see it :
systempreferences would have a branchcode column
When calling C4::Context->preference('mysyspref'), if there is a syspref
for branchcode = loggedinbranchcode => use it, otherwise, use the common
syspref.

At OPAC, this could be achieved through branchcode of logged user or/and
through a Apache level ENV variable (thus, you would have 20 apache OPAC)

I think there is bugzilla entry for this, but not sure

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com