[Koha-devel] Modern Perl blog article

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 15:13:25 CEST 2012

Thanks Paul,

Indeed.
July 9th I will present myself as Biblibre and be more active on Koha.
I bring with me 7 years of experience in software development with 2 on
Koha.
I hope my job will be appreciated by everyone.
I will be proud to work for an open-source and international software.

FYI I was born in Germany, I'm belgian and I studied and live in France.

Best regards,

Fridolyn

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>wrote:

> Le 27/06/2012 10:54, Fridolyn SOMERS a écrit :
>
> Just FYI = Fridolyn will soon (july 10th) have a @biblibre.com email, as
> we hire him
>
> (he left progilone something like 1 year ago, and misses Koha so much
> that we had to fix this ;-) )
>
> --
> Paul POULAIN
> http://www.biblibre.com
> Expert en Logiciels Libres pour l'info-doc
> Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08

Fridolyn SOMERS
fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Marsillargues - France