[Koha-devel] Request for moremember page...

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jun 29 10:30:16 CEST 2012

Hello Koha-devel,

The moremember.pl page, that display a patron detail, contain a lot of
informations : patron detailled information (including some that are not
daily useful), Patron image management (if activated), patron extended
attributes (if used), patron messaging preferences (if used), checkout
fines, holds
I just pushed a new feature, that let the library upload any file
attached to the patron (bug 8130)

Overall, if someone want to relook this page, I think many ppl would
applaude ! My suggestion (but I'm not a designer) : add tabs. The first
tab displaying basic information & checkout/fines/holds, other
displaying other less important informations.

Note : on my 22" screen, the checkouts/fines/hold does not appear on the
visible part of the screen, it's a shame, that's a major information.
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com