[Koha-devel] Koha 3.8 release schedule & perltidy process

Laquerre, Anthony Anthony.Laquerre at ccsr.qc.ca
Fri Mar 9 14:35:26 CET 2012

Hi Paul, all,
We had to do exactly the same kind of process on another project couple of years ago ( in java )

We had decided, at that time, to go gradually and the way we did it was always by "function that you touch".

At the end our, QA team ask us to still be able to understand what is the change even if look of the code can be really different.

Anthony