[Koha-devel] error while creating notices

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:26:57 CEST 2012

Hie,

I think NoZebra is ment to disapear soon, do not use it.

Autocreation of authorities should work, it is a long existing feature.

Does your search page work (with Zebra) ?
> Record didn't contain match fields in (bib1,Local-number)
I may check that Local-number index is well configured in Zebra : in
record.abs, the marc field containing the biblionumber should be indexed
with Local-number.

fridolyn.somers at gmail.com
Marsillargues - France
 <fridolyn.somers at gmail.com>