[Koha-devel] error while creating notices

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed May 9 16:37:40 CEST 2012

Le 09/05/2012 15:02, Samuel desseaux a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I have to look at my configuration of zebra because i've this error
>
> ./rebuild_zebra.pl -r -d -b15:00:23-09/05 zebraidx(32338) [warn] Record
> didn't contain match fields in (bib1,Local-number)
this one is pretty easy (once you know...)
It means the record don't have the "Local-number", that is used by zebra
as identifier.

There are 2 options:
* the biblionumber is not in your record (quite impossible unless you've
made a lot of changes to your frameworks)
* your zebra configuration think it's in a field, while it is in another.

Suggestion :
* look at your record.abs file and search which field is supposed to be
for Local-number
* yaz-marcdump a record, and look in the field record.abs said. If you
have nothing, look where is the Local-number hidden in your record.
Update record.abs accordingly (or update your Koha, but it's
easier/probably safer to update zebra config file)

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com