[Koha-devel] Signing-off a patch for a customer

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Mon May 28 23:15:40 CEST 2012

On 29 May 2012 07:58, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz> wrote:

> On May 29, 2012 4:30 AM, "Paul Poulain" <paul.poulain at biblibre.com> wrote:
>>
>> Le 28/05/2012 18:14, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
>>
>> > Have them use *french* then... or whatever language they are comfortable
>> > in. There are enough resources to handle translation around here I
>> > think.
>> > Does BZ have a multi-lingual interface?
>>
>> Yes it does. although the quality was quite average last time I've
>> checked (many years ago).
>> That would be a good + to have bugzilla in french, for sure !
>>

> Lucky bugzilla is also free software, we can fix translation issues. Be nice
> to give back to a project we use daily.
>
> And to add my 2cents, I also support at least one disinterested party
> preferably 2 in the signoff/qa.
> I also heavily support making it easier for French speakers to sign off. Im
> happy if they comment in French too, I know enough French speakers to have
> it translated when I push to 3.8.x.
>
> Maybe a task for hackfest.

Well it was  was easier than I thought.

http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/

Top right should have a language chooser, only in 3 languages now, EN,
DE, and FR .. but if people want I can install any of the ones here
http://www.bugzilla.org/download/#localizations (that are for
4.2/4.2.1)

Just let me know

Chris