[Koha-devel] Sandbox improved

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Tue May 29 16:18:58 CEST 2012

Hello,

I worked last night and today to an improvement of sandboxes.

If you go to : http://pro.test1.biblibre.com/cgi-bin/koha/sandbox.pl

you'll see you have now the option to ask for putting a signoff to a
given bug.

This will (every minute) add a signoff (with "Your name" and "Your
email") on the patch, attach it to bugzilla, set the status to "signed
off", try obsolete the existing patch, and send a mail.
the "try obsolete the existing patch" will be done only if there is only
one patch attached to bugzilla. If there is more than 1, only the HEAD
one is signed off and attached, so I can't obsolete all of them.

To avoid a problem, in this case, the mail clearly states that you must
go to the bug (the URL is provided) and obsolete manually.

If someone want to test test1, I'll thank him.
If someone want to take time to update the wiki page, i'll thank him.
If someone want to provide a nicer look to sandbox.pl page, i'll thank him.
If someone want to install sandbox on his own server, head to
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=contrib/global.git;a=summary and
read
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=contrib/global.git;a=blob;f=sandbox/README.install;h=1895246402e944472a9754a22713d27126c084bb;hb=HEAD

(Note that mails on test1 are not sent yet, for an unknown reason, they
are blocked, our sysop is investigating)
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com