[Koha-devel] Gerrit as a workflow aid [Was: Re: Signing-off a patch for a customer]

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed May 30 12:31:51 CEST 2012

Le 30/05/2012 02:21, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> This is important enough to deserve its own thread imho. So I'm changing
> the subject.

wow... yes, this is important enough to deserve its own thread ! thanks
for starting this, I completely missed chris_c link to Gerrit !

At first glance, the
http://www.slideshare.net/rkabalin/how-mahara-code-revision-works is
really appealing.

> I am very much in favor of us implementing gerrit to help tighten up our workflow.
+1
> I would like to see us begin a discussion on this and put it up for a vote among developers during the June or July meeting.

I know that not everybody will be at the KohaCon12, but that's a topic
we must talk about during the hackfest !!!

Thanks a lot to both chris-es
--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com