[Koha-devel] Autolocation independent venues are enabled

Christian Calle Jahuira christianjcj at gmail.com
Wed May 30 23:01:04 CEST 2012

Dear

It is a pleasure to greet you.

I have the following doubt or error, I am trying to access the koha
and I get the following message when I create a user as an
administrator.

I write from La Paz - Bolivia.

"Error: User not authorized to exit click
Error: Autolocation independent venues are enabled, and you are
entering with an IP address that is not their home. "

My question is whether something in the code movement auth.pl.

Thanks for your help.

--
Christian Jhonny Calle Jahuira
TUTOR ELEARNING  - UMSA