[Koha-devel] Reminder: please check on your stuff in Failed QA

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Thu May 31 21:47:35 CEST 2012

I was perusing through bugzilla today and I was surprised at how much stuff there was in Failed QA that is just apparently abandoned.

There's a lot of good stuff in there, some of it with really trivial stuff to fix to allow inclusion. Please check on your patches and get them fixed up so we can get all of your wonderful code into Koha.

Thanks!

Liz Rea
lrea at nekls.org