[Koha-devel] Autolocation independent venues are enabled

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed May 30 23:17:49 CEST 2012

* Christian Calle Jahuira (christianjcj at gmail.com) wrote:
> Dear
>
> It is a pleasure to greet you.
>
> I have the following doubt or error, I am trying to access the koha
> and I get the following message when I create a user as an
> administrator.
>
> I write from La Paz - Bolivia.
>
> "Error: User not authorized to exit click
> Error: Autolocation independent venues are enabled, and you are
> entering with an IP address that is not their home. "
>
> My question is whether something in the code movement auth.pl.

I suspect that you have the Autolocation systempreference turned on.
And the user you are adding is trying to login as is not coming from
the ip range you have defined for the library it belongs to.

You could try switching the autolocation preference off.

BTW what version of Koha are you running?

Chris