[Koha-devel] Question (to Jared) about pushing/bugzilla

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Nov 1 21:15:14 CET 2012

Paul,

I started to check what you push to see if it must be pushed for 3.10,
> and find the bug 8707. I see on bugzilla that you obsoleted the patch
> you've pushed (so there's no patch attached). Is it a behaviour that you
> plan to do for each patch you push ?

I will need to do that for bugfixes until 3.10, otherwise there is a risk
of 3.10 and 3.12 diverging if you pull a patch off of bugzilla that I did
not. Any time you see a patch on Bugzilla on a bug you're cherry-picking,
it means we need to confer about that patch. I will obsolete 3.12-only
patches only on revolving bugs, that need to be reset to ASSIGNED after
they've been pushed, but other than that I see no need to obsolete
3.12-only bugs.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/