[Koha-devel] Question (to Jared) about pushing/bugzilla

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Nov 1 22:21:24 CET 2012

Le 01/11/2012 21:15, Jared Camins-Esakov a écrit :
> Paul,
>
>     I started to check what you push to see if it must be pushed for 3.10,
>     and find the bug 8707. I see on bugzilla that you obsoleted the patch
>     you've pushed.
> I will need to do that for bugfixes until 3.10, otherwise there is a
> risk of 3.10 and 3.12 diverging if you pull a patch off of bugzilla that
> I did not.
If that's the only reason, then it's not needed: I do a merge from git.
Sometimes a cherry-pick (if you're applied the patch to master only),
but not a git bz.
So, unless I'm missing something, that's not needed.

RMaint : Also note that I don't change the status of the bug when I push
it to 3.10, I just add a comment "patch pushed to 3.10"

--
Paul POULAIN - Associé-gérant
Tel : (33) 4 91 81 35 08