[Koha-devel] Patches for 3.10 and 3.12

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Thu Nov 1 22:33:45 CET 2012

Hello.

Earlier today I went through Bugzilla and marked all the *bugs* with a
status of Needs Signoff or Signed Off that will be held for 3.12. Please
concentrate your efforts on those bugs which are versioned for master or
rel_3.10 (I think I updated all the bugs that were versioned for older
versions). The more attention we can get on the 3.10-destined code, the
more stable the release will be.

Thanks.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/