[Koha-devel] To bugzilla maintainer (was Re: Patches for 3.10 and 3.12)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Nov 1 22:53:22 CET 2012

Le 01/11/2012 22:33, Jared Camins-Esakov a écrit :
> Hello.

What would be very cool would be to have the Version column updated to
display 10 characters instead of just 5 (in the results lists). we can't
differentiate rel_3_10 and rel_3_12 because it's written rel_3

It used to work until someone (chris C. ?) updated bugzilla, some months
ago.

So, if someone with permission to do that (Galen ?) could, that would be
useful !

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com