[Koha-devel] Minor change in bugzilla parameters

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Nov 2 12:32:13 CET 2012

Hi,

Yesterday, I was pointing that is was hard to differenciate rel_3_10 and
rel_3_10 and rel_3_8 versions in bugzilla lists because the version
field is cut to 5 characters.
It had been improved to 10 in the past, but each upgrade remove that so
chris_c told me we should find a proper/long lasting way to fix this problem

I was annoyed until I realized it was trivial to fix ! I've changed the
field values to set them to 3.8, 3.10, 3.12 !

So now, you see a useful value in the lists.
WARNING: If you have some personal bugzilla filters, they must be
updated !!!
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com