[Koha-devel] RSS and SMS overdues cronjob

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Fri Nov 2 14:19:16 CET 2012

Nicole,

I don't know anyone using SMS, but the SMS script links to a sys pref
> that lets you turn it on - I don't know if you want to remove that.
> Also the RSS one allows for custom RSS feeds doesn't it? I have it
> documented in the manual, it's optional, but I don't see a reason to
> remove it if it works for some people.

If it works for some people, then we will need to add HTML::Template::Pro
back as a dependency of Koha, at least. Which is fine, but is something
that we should probably know before we ship a major version of Koha with
non-functioning features. However, I have no idea whether the scripts
actually work, or whether they've been replaced by modern functionality, or
what.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/