[Koha-devel] docbook-xml triggers scary update-catalog message(s) under Ubuntu 12.10

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 09:08:46 CET 2012

Greetings,

I know the instructions say use LTS for Ubuntu, so this shouldn’t be an immediate problem, but it seems like Ubuntu 12.10 may have a problem.

Updating the super catalog...
Setting up docbook-xml (4.5-7ubuntu1) ...
update-catalog: Suppressing action on super catalog. Invoking trigger instead.
update-catalog: Please rebuild the package being set up with a version of debhelper fixing #477751.

Which is like: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=675007
I'll keep going, but I think the docbook-xml for debian and ubuntu differ and ubuntu's is broken.

Is there a way to force the previous version to be used? 4.5.7? I think the Ubuntu 12.10 is using 4.5.7-1. Given that I have seen a lot of people do Ubuntu lately in the lists and on IRC, this may need consideration.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett