[Koha-devel] Updating priorities

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Nov 5 10:43:04 CET 2012

If we need a field for Complexity, we should perhaps not misuse priority IMO.
We could probably simplify Priority to Low (most cases) and High. But we should define when to use High (not to confuse with Severity values like Blocker and Critical).  Or just one value (say Normal) and make no use of it.
My suggestions for Complexity would be: Textual changes only (comments, readme, pod, etc.); Template only (moving template vars around etc.); Few scripts only; More scripts (no modules); Minor Module changes; Major Module changes. (So: 6 values) Actually, I would have a Text, Script and Module value with a Minor and Major variant, allowing to make a difference between a patch that changes 3 lines in one module and another patch changing 250 lines in 7 modules, etc.

Marcel