[Koha-devel] Why not change IndependantBranches?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Nov 16 14:24:38 CET 2012

Le 16/11/2012 14:16, Kyle Hall a écrit :
> I cannot imagine why altering that syspref would break anything.
Try to change the "marcflavour" one ;-)
> It does
> indeed only modify runtime behavior. In fact, CCFLS has switched it on
> and off at various time with no negative side effects.
But I agree with you, it's probably harmless, *if* you know what you're
doing and are ready to update all your circulation/transfer rules,
because there are many consequences.

Side comment = BibLibre problem solved on mailing lists !
side comment of the side comment = We lost time investigating why I did
not recieved the answers to my "Bugzilla change proposal" (while it was
OK for other messages and others at BibLibre, since yesterday 6PM
local-time). It was because "dedup" parameter was ON => if you send a
mail to the list AND cc: or to: someone who subscribed the list, he will
recieve the mail only once (mailman will realize it's useless to send it
to cc: and to: ppl !)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com