[Koha-devel] Why not change IndependantBranches?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Nov 16 15:05:30 CET 2012

Le 16/11/2012 14:56, MJ Ray a écrit :
> aside: The dedup parameter should be OFF - the copy sent via the list
> is always useful because Mailman adds the various List-* headers which
> switches on mailing list support in list-compatible software (which is
> why I can set my reply preference to list-only, for example, or I
> could unsubscribe with two clicks).

2 things:
 * I've nothing against that (nothing for as well, it doesn't matter),
do others agree ?
 * the dedup ON does something only if you're in the cc: or to:, which
doesn't happen frequently afaik. It's here for years and I didn't
spotted it until those days.

But, once again = what do others think ? If majority, I have nothing
against changing.

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com