[Koha-devel] "Sponsored-by: " in commits

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Nov 19 17:16:26 CET 2012

A reminder: the script that generates the release notes automatically
detect when there is a
"Sponsored-by: Some Library that sponsored" and put "Some library that
sponsored" in the release notes.
This feature was used only twice in the 3.10 release, I think it's an
undocumented feature ;-)

So, for next patches, don't hesitate to add the "Sponsored-by: " tag in
your commits.
(I've added the hint on http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SubmitingAPatch)

Note: for 3.10, the 2 that were already here are:
 * Centre collégial des services regroupés (CCSR)
 * Universidad Nacional de Córdoba

I'm adding the following ones with the patch bumping kohaversion to 3.10.0:
Sponsored-by: Central Kansas Library System (CKLS), Plum Creek Library
System and Washoe County Library System
Sponsored-by: Los Gatos Public Library and Harrison Carmel Public Library
Sponsored-by: Talking Tech
Sponsored-by: VOKAL
Sponsored-by: Brooklyn Law School Library
Sponsored-by: North Central Regional Library (NCRL)
Sponsored-by: Washoe County Library System
Sponsored-by: Corpus Christi Public Libraries
Sponsored-by: Northeast Kansas Library System (NEKLS)
Sponsored-by: Université d'Aix-Marseille
Sponsored-by: Université de Rennes 2
Sponsored-by: Université de Lyon 3
Sponsored-by: Université de St Etienne
Sponsored-by: BDP de la Meuse