[Koha-devel] Time for releases : works related to Drupal => First koha-restful

Claire Hernandez claire.hernandez at biblibre.com
Mon Nov 19 17:50:38 CET 2012

Hello,

Time for release for Drupac team too after 4 scrum sprints of 2 weeks.

Just wanted to tell you, I put a first tag (simply some notes and
documentation) on "koha-restful" module :
http://git.biblibre.com/?p=koha-restful;a=tag;h=refs/tags/1.0-alpha1 The
purpose of this module is to provide REST services for Koha (we worked
with 3.8.5 version) because Ilsdi wasn't suffisant and we did this
technical choice (not ncip or other). You can use it, share it, send us
patches and what you want. Feedback is welcomed.

We should release other Drupal things soon (Opac module for example:
http://drupal.org/project/opacor koha_connector).

Claire.