[Koha-devel] [QA] QAing and signing off

Marcel de Rooy M.de.Rooy at rijksmuseum.nl
Mon Nov 26 09:42:21 CET 2012

For me it feels more work. If I add a signoff, I must have tested the patch more extensively. But if I do not need to add signoff and I can rely on a solid signoff already, the QA process will be faster. Note that I do not oppose this step, I am just warning that it takes more time. I do not favor only adding a signoff line without more testing. This would create a "false feeling of security".

Marcel