[Koha-devel] [QA] QAing and signing off

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Wed Nov 28 15:30:41 CET 2012

Hi Marcel,

My comment was directed at the additional burden presented by adding a '-s'
and not a reflection of my opinion or view of the importances of the duty
of QA. In reality, I'm surprised that this request is even an issue. All QA
members should already have been accessing the quality of patches at least
to the same degree as those doing generic sign-offs and really to a greater
degree. So as I say, the burden of '-s' is, indeed, trivial.

Kind Regards,
Chris