[Koha-devel] [QA] QAing and signing off

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Nov 28 15:51:10 CET 2012

Le 28/11/2012 15:30, Chris Nighswonger a écrit :
> All QA members should already have been accessing the quality of
> patches at least to the same degree as those doing generic sign-offs and
> really to a greater degree. So as I say, the burden of '-s' is, indeed,
> trivial.
What is not-fun is that for string or really trivial changes, the QA is
also trivial, and applying/signing/attaching the patch is "costly".

Jared, would you be OK to discard this "QA need a signature" for this
kind of patch ? (reminder: now we have the patch complexity)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com