[Koha-devel] [QA] QA process

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Nov 28 22:34:03 CET 2012

Hi all,

We already agreed some time ago that the patch writer and the patch sign
offer should not be from the same company/library/party. I would really
like to extend that rule to also apply for patch writer and QA team
member. For 3.12 we got a big QA team, which is great, because with all
the ongoing work we are going to need it. And it also gives us more
options and flexibility when it comes to these kinds of questions.

I would like to get your opinions on this, can we agree on this new rule?

Katrin