[Koha-devel] OPAC themes

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Oct 5 13:26:50 CEST 2012

> and, bootstrap has great backwards compatibility
>  -> http://github.com/twitter/bootstrap/wiki/Browser-Compatibility

Only works on OS X and Windows??? And Firefox > 5?  I'm pretty
sure we've lots of Linux users, probably some tablets and mobiles
and probably still Firefox 3.x versions out there.

I think this needs some pre-inclusion testing.  I'm happy to point
whatever browsers I can at test sites if anyone's got some?
Collect results on wiki.koha-community.org?

My experience has been that many of the supposedly-responsive grid
systems fail on mobile or non-JS devices.  It'd be good to crack this
right first time.

Thanks,