[Koha-devel] OPAC themes

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Sun Oct 7 02:36:23 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-6, at 1:00 AM, Kyle Hall wrote:

>> - Use the Bootstrap framework both for the responsive CSS grid and for
>> the interface widgets (buttons, menus, etc)--but not be slavish to the
>> default Bootstrap design.
>
> As a recent user of Bootstrap, I give this two thumbs up.
>
>> - Use consistent indentation rules on all templates
>
> Totally agreed. What we really need is perltidy for TT files. There is
> no such thing, and my attempts to write one have stalled : /

I've recently been experimenting with tidy-html5 on .tt files
http://w3c.github.com/tidy-html5/

also, sublime's auto-indent feature does an pretty-good job on .tt files too
(i'm not suggesting we us this one for Koha)

http://www.sublimetext.com/

anyone know if there is a good html/tt indenter/formatter for vim?