[Koha-devel] Packages from master, and new dev packages

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Oct 25 05:52:54 CEST 2012

So I've finally convinced packages to build from master again. At the
moment, the only patch required that's not already in master is the one
on bug 8636, and that's just because I had to make a change to it today.

You can find these in the squeeze-dev repo.

Additionally, and of particular interest to koha-devel is the addition
of two new packages: koha-deps and koha-perldeps.

Koha-deps depends on things like apache and mysql-client, but not the
perl modules. Koha-perldeps is similar, but it only contains the
perl-related dependencies. Put these two together and it's like having a
full koha-common install, but without koha itself ending up on your
disk.

This'll hopefully make setting up developer environments a little
easier. Thanks to Sofiane El harsal at Biblibre for this.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.