[Koha-devel] QA Re: FIX in qa-tools

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu Oct 25 14:36:08 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-25, at 7:45 PM, Paul Poulain wrote:

> Le 25/10/2012 04:58, Chris Cormack a écrit :
>>>
>>> thanks for this, ill do some testing then push your changes up to the kc.rg github repo
>>> https://github.com/Koha-Community/koha-qa-tools
>>>
>> Can we get Galen to set up a repo at the official Koha community git
>> repo (git.koha-community.org) and have these tools there too?
>>
>> github is nice for a backup, but would be nice to have them at the
>> main site too.
> Agreed. I suggested to have qa tools on contribs/global, but I've
> nothing against having a completely separate repo.

+1 either is OK for me

> Who could push ? Anyone from the QA team having push permission ?

+1

> On the long term, I think we could even automate running this tool when
> a patch is submitted !

+1 awesome idea

also, do we use bugzilla to track patches to this repo (like the koha-manual repo), or not?

and slightly off-topic...

i think we should rename this tool/repo to something else, as Chris.C has already created another koha-qa-tools repo
 -> https://gitorious.org/koha-qa-tools

sorry to pinch your repo name Chris, i suggest we rename this tool/repo to 'koha-qa-test'