[Koha-devel] QA Re: FIX in qa-tools

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Oct 25 08:45:06 CEST 2012

Le 25/10/2012 04:58, Chris Cormack a écrit :

>> thanks for this, ill do some testing then push your changes up to the kc.rg github repo
>> https://github.com/Koha-Community/koha-qa-tools
>>
> Can we get Galen to set up a repo at the official Koha community git
> repo (git.koha-community.org) and have these tools there too?
>
> github is nice for a backup, but would be nice to have them at the
> main site too.
Agreed. I suggested to have qa tools on contribs/global, but I've
nothing against having a completely separate repo.

Who could push ? Anyone from the QA team having push permission ?

On the long term, I think we could even automate running this tool when
a patch is submitted !

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com