[Koha-devel] Zebra stuff cleanup

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:45:41 CET 2012

Hi, I've been following the zebra-related stuff for a while and would like
to ask if it'd be possible to make users use MARCXML for indexing and
remove the iso options.
What are your thoughts about this? If we agreed on this docs could be
simplied. Otherwise we should revise the Background indexing instructions.
For instance, if background indexing instructions were followed, we should
explicitly state what switches should be passed to
rebuild_zebra{_sliced.sh|.pl}.

Regards
To+