[Koha-devel] (ver.3.6.2) Staff / Tools: News / Formatting news

Kari Blomster m.kirjasto.hailuoto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:13:29 CEST 2012

Hello!

I have hard times finding the way to format my news tool editor input text
in HTML, running ver3.6.2.
I have at Staff interface [Home -> Tools (Additional tools) -> News + New
Entry) ] now only txt alternative, though manual(en) shows HTML-editor:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/tools.html#newstool

Is there an option to set for HTML in news and/or comments? I searched Koha
Administration text search and net freewordsearch for featurelist or casual
mentions, but none suitable. Then I gave up and turned here.

Object: Help me!
Gary Blomster

-----
(Mr.) Kari Blomster, librarian