[Koha-devel] Overdue Notices

glaws glawson at rhcl.org
Fri Sep 14 17:03:11 CEST 2012

First of all a clarification: I'm not a librarian, I'm a sysadmin. :)

For us this is unresolved, and we've decided we can live with it for
now, but it's not the preferred action. This only appeared after we
upgraded to 3.8.x, so it is a newly introduced behavior.

Someday after I finish my disaster preparedness project, which includes
building two off-site servers and lots of documentation, maybe I'll get
around to looking at the overdue notices script. Someday.

Greg

On 09/14/2012 02:04 AM, Kari Blomster wrote:
> Hi, Greg. Interesting. I am another librarian like you, and after a bit
> thinking I'd say this may after all be the desired functionality for you,
> too. To send multiple first notices (for free). Or how did it turn out?
>

> -----
> (Mr.) Kari Blomster, librarian
> Hailuoto Public Library, Finland | http://www.hailuoto.fi/sivu/fi/kuntapalvelut/perus/Sivistyspalvelut/kirjasto/
> Profiles | http://www.hailuoto.fi/sivu/fi/kuntapalvelut/perus/Sivistyspalvelut/kirjasto/verkkopalvelut/