[Koha-devel] yuipath

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Sep 26 14:35:22 CEST 2012

Marcel,

Did a git fetch right now. Current master seems to have a broken opac
> display when pointing yuipath to Yahoo. Setting it back to local resolves
> the display. Do you see it too?

Yes, I can confirm this problem. Unfortunately, Yahoo appears to have
stopped hosting the CSS, possibly related to an undated security warning I
found about YUI < 2.8.2.

Since some yui files were removed or moved around, you may know what
> happened and/or is needed?

Perhaps we could switch to always using our local CSS files, and just load
the javascript from the remote server? It would be easy to do.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/