[Koha-devel] yuipath

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Sep 26 14:39:10 CEST 2012

> Perhaps we could switch to always using our local CSS files, and just load
> the javascript from the remote server? It would be easy to do.

Yes, I was just about to add another reply: The immediate solution is
to correct the path of the CSS to point at the local files. Removing
the option is a longer-term solution.

I always got the impression that the remote-hosted option wasn't
useful to people. If that's not true, then perhaps we need a
more-inclusive option to "use common library CDNs" for anything that
has one, like YUI and jQuery?

Are there folks who like having the option of remotely-hosted library files?

In the meantime I'll file a bug about the YUI CSS issue, assuming
someone isn't already doing it.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer