[Koha-devel] Koha numbering

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Sun Apr 7 01:51:55 CEST 2013

Paul,

OK, I propose to open a poll to have as many ppl opinion as possible.
> The most interested ppl being users/libraries themselves !

Are you seriously proposing we waste MORE time on this? As everyone
involved in this discussion has expressed a willingness to start versioning
Koha with whole numbers at version 16, why don't  you instead put changing
to that numbering scheme on the ballot as a firm proposal for the next IRC
meeting? We do not need a supermajority for every decision, we just need to
move forward on actually developing a useful ILS. If you are concerned that
people will not have their voices heard, send a message to this list and
the main koha mailing list saying that this is on the ballot, and if people
object they should leave a *vote* on the IRC meeting wiki page. Not a
counter-proposal, but a +1/-1. Make sense?

Regards,
Jared

P.S. Green is fine with me. As is red. Or blue. Whatever.

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/