[Koha-devel] Koha.next: Consolidate OPAC themes?

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Apr 11 22:20:57 CEST 2013

Le 08/04/2013 17:45, Galen Charlton a écrit :
> At present we distribute two OPAC themes with Koha, "prog" and CCSR.
> I like both of them, though it is nice having a mobile theme in the
> shape of  CCSR.

> Thoughts?

My 2cts: I pushed the patch because ccsr theme had only 4 .inc and a
.css files. Templates (.tt) are shared between prog & ccsr. The patch
included some fixes to handle correctly the loading of files partially
in prog & partially in another theme.

However, I agree it would be a good thing to unify things in the next
release. What I dislike the more is the the fact that you must update
the them AND a syspref to load the .css . This is a mistake that should
have been fixed before pushind the patch.

+1 for your others comments/ideas

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com