[Koha-devel] Fwd: Canadian Library Association Information Request

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Tue Apr 30 00:42:39 CEST 2013

Hi Paul -

We also received this (ByWater) - I was traveling list week so I didn't
have time to respond.  I did get an email back today after replying with
the documentation that Robin talks about in here.  I have not had time to
read it yet (other projects first).  Once I read it and respond - I will
also respond here.  (May take me a few days to get to it)

Cheers,
Brendan

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>wrote:

> Hi Koha-devel,
>
> We recieved through our website the following message. As I suspect
> BibLibre was not the only one to get it, did someone answer ? (and what
> kind of answer) ?

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting
and Complete Support Packages
Headquarters: Santa Barbara, CA - Office: West Haven, CT
Phone # (888) 900-8944
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com