[Koha-devel] Fwd: Canadian Library Association Information Request

Ian Walls koha.sekjal at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 01:06:43 CEST 2013

You can check Koha against WCAG 2.0 AA using open source AChecker (
http://AChecker.ca). Last time I ran it, our default template did very
well. It helps that we're web-based, and our philosophy of not being too
Javascript dependent pays off here.

You can also download the Fangs and WebAIM Firefox extensions to check for
accessibility issues, and see the interface more like a user with assistive
technologies.

Cheers,

Ian