[Koha-devel] Search by author in koha 3.10

Hend Eleraky Hend.Eleraky at bibalex.org
Tue Apr 30 12:41:17 CEST 2013

Hello all,
I'm using koha 3.10 with Solr  Indexing. I had faced a problem while trying to click on author name in search results I got the following error :  Http Error : 404   undefined author.   I had made a solution and I would like to discuss it  with you.
I had changed "/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=author:[% SEARCH_RESULT.author |url %]  to "/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=au&q=[% SEARCH_RESULT.author |url %]    in  results.tt.   After this change I could get bib records related to the selected author.

Thanks,
Hend Eleraky