[Koha-devel] Some patches which need signed off or QA

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Aug 23 23:55:13 CEST 2013

On 24 August 2013 02:13, Kenza Zaki <kenza.zaki at biblibre.com> wrote:

 Hi everyone,

Thanks Kenza for all your work it has been fantastic.

 I would like to QA some more of your patches, but I can't I will
annotate why and hopefully one of the other QA team can do them.

> My internship ends next week (august the 30th) and i would really appreciate
> if most of my patches could be pushed before i leave Biblibre.
> Patches which need QA :
> Bug 10508       UT:C4/Branch.pm needs unit tests

Written by Kenza at Biblibre, Signed off by Srdjan at Catalyst, so
neither, Jonathan, Paul or I can do QA

> Bug 10528       UT: C4/Booksellers.pm needs unit tests

Same again

> Bug 10630       DelBooksellers return values needs to be more explicit in
> C4/Bookseller.pm

Written by Kenza, signed off by me, so again, need a non Catalyst or
non Biblibre QA

> Bug 10640      ModBookseller needs more explicit return value in
> C4/Bookseller.pm

Kenza and Srdjan

> Bug 10641       GetBooksellerLateOrder has some incoherences in
> C4/Bookseller.pm

Kenza and Srdjan

> Bug 10681       Inappropriate uses of finish() in C4/Circulation.pm

Kenza and I

> Bug 10692       UT: Routines about transfers in Circulation.pm need unit
> tests

Kenza and I

> Bug 10693       CreateBranchTransferLimit in Circulation.pm need more
> explicit return values

Kenza and I

> Bug 10699       DeleteBranchTransferLimits in C4/Circulation.pm needs return
> value

Kenza and I

If somoene outside of Catalyst would sign off the ones waiting I can
QA those. I bet if we try we can them all done in the next 6 days :)

Chris