[Koha-devel] ping Koha (developers) community

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 10 02:01:03 CET 2013

Salvete!

 > As for the SO bottleneck, I see know answer except for
 more encouragement
 > for the end-users to test and sign-off, as well as
 absolutely clear,
 > step-by-step test plans.

 Yep, that's all I can see too, maybe I could work on some
 openbadges
 stuff, you could win badges by signing off... or a
 certificate .. do
 you think that would help?

      Hooray badgers! :D Then we can let them overrun the Patrons in the far flung future, too. >:) An even easier (read even *I* can manage this) way to do this is to shamelessly copy the Wikipedia Barnstar approach. Or we can merge the too. Whatevahs. :D

Cheers,
Brooke