[Koha-devel] Architectural goals for 3.16

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Tue Dec 10 17:40:31 CET 2013

> [4] Upgrade the version of Bootstrap we use to 3.x.

As I mentioned in IRC today the primary caveat for this goal is that
Bootstrap 3 says it "drops support for Internet Explorer 7 and Firefox
3.6." However, it doesn't explicitly say what "dropping support"
means. If it means broken functionality, that is a problem for us. If
it means graceful degradation, that's more acceptable. I'll be doing
some investigation, but I think we need some opinions from others
about what level of support we need to offer for IE7 and FF 3.6.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries