[Koha-devel] ping Koha (developers) community

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Dec 10 20:58:25 CET 2013

On 11 December 2013 08:46, Kyle Hall <kyle.m.hall at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Developers will (and should) have to do most of the sign offs, what we
>> might need is a better way to 'swap' patches. I sign off yours, you
>> sign off mine for example.
>

> I completely agree. I recall you were working on some sort of Karma system
> to track sign-offs and QA? Has then gotten off the ground? I think it would
> be helpful to be able to see who is signing patches both on an individual
> and organizational basis. If I know that Jonathan is spending a lot of time
> on my patches, I'll be more motivated to look at his to return the favor. On
> an organizational level, maybe a group of Catalyst employees have each
> tested my patches, so I know I should get more ByWater employees to test
> Catalyst submissions to balance it out.

Yep working on it, it will go somewhere on the dashboard, or maybe on
the taskboard
http://dashboard.koha-community.org/taskboard#

You can see the signoffs currently on the dashboard
http://dashboard.koha-community.org/  In the left hand column, by
month.
Mathieu and Katrin are winning for December so far.

But it's not telling you which patches, so yes I still plan to work on that.

Chris