[Koha-devel] ping Koha (developers) community

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 20:46:28 CET 2013

> Developers will (and should) have to do most of the sign offs, what we
> might need is a better way to 'swap' patches. I sign off yours, you
> sign off mine for example.

I completely agree. I recall you were working on some sort of Karma system
to track sign-offs and QA? Has then gotten off the ground? I think it would
be helpful to be able to see who is signing patches both on an individual
and organizational basis. If I know that Jonathan is spending a lot of time
on my patches, I'll be more motivated to look at his to return the favor.
On an organizational level, maybe a group of Catalyst employees have each
tested my patches, so I know I should get more ByWater employees to test
Catalyst submissions to balance it out.

Kyle